Sunday, November 6, 2011

Loved and Missed

As my Aunt and Dad said, Heaven has a new member!

My Nana passed away this week.
Sad and happy at the same time.


She was truly one-of-a-kind!

One special memory I have of her is when I was working in Charlotte, some of my friends and I spent our Spring Break in Arizona. My grandparents were living in Tuscon at the time so I decided to go visit them for a day.My Nana, Grandpa and I had lunch together and then just sat on their porch and they shared story after story. I loved hearing about how my Nana and Grandpa met, what life was like during the war and more.

Nana,
Thanks for your genuine love for me and for your joy!
You were loved and now you will be missed.
Thankfully I know that I get to see you again in Heaven!

Love,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Nana. This is a sweet tribute. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always bittersweet when the ones we love leave us, but for a much better place. Maybe our Nanas are hanging out together. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete