Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Wedding

From the minute I walked off the plane into the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, I've been reminded of how special the city and people of Charlotte are to me!
Therefore, my time here and the chance to be a part of my friend's wedding has been such a blessing to me.
Since arriving, I have been able to do a variety of things:

a.) attend a shower for her along with other dear, dear friends....


b.) help tie and alphabetize the place cards (with a little bit of help from the classic, ABC song!!)...

and c.) take off the place settings on the tables the day of the wedding only to put a new table cloth on and put the place settings back on each table! But we got it done and the place looked sooo nice!
TADA!
Here's me with the beautiful bride and my friend Brittany! You'll see Britt again soon since we both get to be in another friend's wedding on July 10th!

What Taylor wedding would be complete without a picture of all the guests that graduated from TU?! Love it:)!
Congratulations Paul and Devan! It was soooo great seeing you both and being able to celebrate your happy day together!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I loved getting to see you at the wedding:) I'm glad that you were able to make it!

    ReplyDelete