Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How Time Flies....

Yes.
I think I will be saying that for the rest of my life...and it will only just become more, and more true!

Anways.
Updates.
There are many.

Esteban....got his green card...the day of the wedding!
Don't you love how the Lord uses our national government to teach us life lessons?
Here's us celebrating...notice our GREEN to celebrate the GREEN card?!


Then, since we weren't able to spend SB12 in BOLIvIA, we thought we'd go to BALtImOre instead (yes, we were trying to make ourselves feel better with ANY kind of connection between the 2!)

Thankfully, my husband is a gracious man who takes life as it comes and we ended up truly enjoying our little get away!

LOVED the Baltimore Aquarium!

This is my husband....
...and this is his wife!

I actually LOVE crabcakes (at least these ones...we had some others that seemed to be a-little-less-crab-and-more-old-fish cakes that were NOT my favorite)

Yes...I couldn't resist!  As a teacher of the American Revolution, being at the exact place where Francis Scott Key pinned our anthem just couldn't go unsaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment